Colorado Chapter Recent News and Events
The 2022 SWCS International Annual Conference was held in Denver, Colorado, July 31 to August 3, 2022. The Colorado Chapter hosted conservationists from around the country and the world! The four-day event included workshops and training, presentations, posters, conservation tours, and opportunities to network with others working to conserve our soil and water resources.
Read our most recent chapter newsletter to learn more about our activities.
Join SWCS as a member of the Colorado Chapter online today. As an SWCS member you will:
- Support and shape the future of soil and water resources
- Share your work and experience with a diverse group of conservation professionals
- Engage in meetings, workshops, scientific conferences, and conservation tours
- Learn from a network of conservationists working locally and nationally to address natural resource concerns
- Receive access to recent conservation research and news through publications including the Journal of Soil and Water Conservation and weekly emailed conservation news briefs
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.