Summary of Society Awards
The awards program of the Soil and Water Conservation Society is designed to recognize individuals and organizations who have made outstanding contributions in advocating the conservation of soil, water and related natural resources. View the awards flyer for details on each award.
- Conservation Innovation Award
- Conservation Professional of the Year
- Conservation Research Award
- Fellow Award
- Harold and Kay Scholl Excellence in Conservation Award
- Hugh Hammond Bennett Award
- Society Service Award
The 2021 awards application deadline has passed.
Summary of Society Scholarships
The Soil and Water Conservation Society has three scholarship opportunities for all members. Many other opportunities for scholarships are available through individual chapters. Contact your local chapter directly for information regarding those scholarships. View the scholarship flyer for details on each scholarship.
Please note that you must be a member of the Soil and Water Conservation Society for at least one year to apply for these scholarships.
- Donald A. Williams Soil Conservation Scholarship
- Kenneth E. Grant Research Scholarship
- Melville H. Cohee Student Leader Conservation Scholarship
The 2021 scholarship application deadline has passed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.