Unleash your inner artist and champion conservation. Enter the 2023 SWCS Student T-shirt Contest and see your design on display! Submissions are open October 3 – November 1, 2023.
SWCS welcomes image submissions that express the creativity of our student community for our 2023 Student T-shirt Contest. These images are meant to be adaptable for a t-shirt design and should be geared toward students and professionals working in the conservation field.
Know anyone who would like to participate? Send them the contest flyer!
- Participants must be current students at an accredited college or university.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Submit artwork to the link below as an EPS file, PDF file, or PNG file (if PNG, export without background).
- Original vector artwork works best if you have it. If not, submit a high-quality resolution file. 1500px by 1500px transparent artwork is preferred.
- Up to three submissions per person will be accepted.
- Artwork must be one color only (black, white, or a different color).
- Artwork must be an original design (i.e., the design does not include copyrighted graphics).
- Artwork must not contain profanity or inappropriate text or imagery (should be appropriate to wear in the workplace).
- There is no fee to enter.
By submitting a design, participants agree to be bound by these requirements. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants’ eligibility. SWCS has the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- Participants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- All entries will become the property of SWCS, and SWCS reserves the nonexclusive right to use, adjust, and/or modify the designs in merchandise, publications, or promotional materials to support our conservation efforts. You will not retain rights and use of the designs.
- SWCS shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- SWCS reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these guidelines.
- SWCS reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional purposes in the future.
A panel will judge designs based on (1) visual composition, (2) adaptability, (3) conservation theming, and (4) overall appeal. The top images will be displayed on social media, where the SWCS community at large will vote on their favorite design! The winner will be announced on SWCS social media.
Disclaimer: SWCS is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
For More Information:
If you have any questions, contact Renee Bouldin at firstname.lastname@example.org.