December 10, 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (US Central)
Join us for an afternoon of education, inspiration, and fun! FREE and Open to All
Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020, 1:00 – 5:00
Hear from nationally known Conservation Leaders:
- Clare Lindahl, CEO, Soil and Water Conservation Society: Ask Your Doctor if SWCS is Right for You!
- Keith Berns, President of Green Cover Seed, and SWCS NW Regional Director: Mixing 16 million pounds of diverse seed species: How does it happen?
- Dr. Peter O’Brien, Research Agronomist, USDA-Agricultural Research Service: Cropping Pattern Changes Diminish Agroecosystem Services in North and South Dakota
- Dr. Jonathan Lundgren, Director and CEO of Blue Dasher Farm: Regenerative Agriculture in Practice at Blue Dasher Farm
- Update from a local urban conservation grant project
- Report from the SD SWCS Summer Intern
- Wetland research project findings
- Interactive conservation trivia game and random door prizes throughout the afternoon!
See full agenda and register here: sdswcs.org/website/events