June 5, 2019
This course is designed for ecologists, engineers, planners, and landscape architects involved in the recovery of impacted river, lake, riparian, wetland, and coastal environments.
Drawing heavily upon real-world examples of Restoration Ecology in practice, this class will focus on the multi-disciplined recovery of degraded, damaged, or impaired ecosystems.
- Applications of Green Infrastructure Stormwater Techniques
- FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program - Community Rating System (CRS)
- Green Infrastructure and Storm Resiliency
- Reconnecting Streams to their Floodplains
- Regulation and Design
- Removal of Low-head Dams and Culverts
- Restoration Ecology
- Stream Daylighting
- Wetland Banking
Learn more and register at Rutgers Office of Continuing Professional Education.