February 22, 2023, 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM (US Central)
This webinar series explores the adoption of conservation drainage across disciplines, regions, and landscapes. Through five, 75-minute sessions, leading stakeholders will share unique perspectives, engage in dialogue, and generate a set of recommendations to be used to advance conservation drainage adoption locally and nationally.
The series is intended for a broad audience of conservation professionals and the producers who implement conservation practices. Attendees will include researchers, drainage and land improvement contractors, technical service providers, local/state/federal agricultural and conservation agency technical and program staff, equipment manufacturers and distributors, agriculture industry, farmers, and others who share an interest in advancing conservation drainage across the nation for economic and environmental gain.
What to expect:
- Access to farmer adopters and leading influencers across sectors and states to gain an understanding of their perspectives and experiences, including exclusive Q&A sessions and the wrap-up virtual dialogue
- A broader understanding of the benefits of conservation drainage to various stakeholder audiences
- An opportunity to expand your network of contacts who are working to accelerate the adoption of conservation drainage
- The most up-to-date information, resources, and tools being used
- A set of recommendations for encouraging conservation drainage adoption locally and nationally
- Ability to earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- A series completion certificate upon request
The webinars are FREE to members of the Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS) and Agriculture Drainage Management Coalition (ADMC), with support from the Conservation Drainage Network’s Growth Committee (CDN). To join visit www.swcs.org/join or www.admcoalition.com/join-admc/.
The fee for nonmembers is $10 per webinar or $50 for the series.
Learn more about speaker details and register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/learning-from-leaders-accelerating-conservation-drainage-adoption-registration-482578012827