- Ms. Yai Vargas - Career and Diversity Consultant and Founder, Yai Diversity Consulting and The Latinista
Be memorable and find your personal brand. In this webinar, the speaker shares what it means to have a personal brand and how to successfully create one. She does a deep dive on Linked In and provides tips and tricks to create an effective profile that will get you noticed by potential employers.
- Dr. Fátima Sancheznieto - Assistant Researcher, UW - Madison Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
Learn how to maximize your mentoring relationships. In this webinar, the speaker talks about her personal journey seeking out mentorship. She describes the roles and responsibilities of a mentor and mentee and provides tips and tricks on optimizing your mentorship relationship.
- Ms. Penny Gomez - Financial Planner, Business Owner, Recruiter and Presenter, Primerica
Be smart with your money – learn about personal financial management, debt, budgeting, and more! In this webinar, the speaker walks us through the necessary steps to ensure long-term financial stability. She also provides some tips and tricks to start investing.
- Ms. Beatrice Faulkner - Professional Life and Career Coach, Creative Solutions Hub LLC
- Dr. LaKisha Odom - Scientific Program Director, Foundation for Food & Agriculture Research
The search can be tough – discover how to find a career that's the best fit for you! In this webinar, the speakers discuss how to start your job search. They emphasize the importance of finding the "secret sauce" that makes you a unique asset to an employer and confidently presenting in interviews. They also share some wisdom on what to do when it comes time to make a pivot in your career.