Summary of Society Awards
The awards program of the Soil and Water Conservation Society is designed to recognize individuals and organizations who have made outstanding contributions in advocating the conservation of soil, water and related natural resources. View information on the awards program.
- Commendation Award
- Conservation Research Award
- Fellow Award
- Harold and Kay Scholl Excellence in Conservation Award
- Honor Award
- Hugh Hammond Bennett Award
- Merit Award
- Outstanding Service Award
The 2019 awards application deadline has passed.
Questions about SWCS awards? Contact 1.515.289.2331 ext. 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of Society Scholarships
The Soil and Water Conservation Society has three scholarship opportunities for all members. Many other opportunities for scholarships are available through individual chapters. Contact your local chapter directly for information regarding those scholarships. View information on the scholarship opportunities.
Please note that you must be a member of the Soil and Water Conservation Society for at least one year to apply for these scholarships.
- Soil Conservation Scholarship — made possible by Donald A. Williams
- Research Scholarship — made possible by Kenneth E. Grant
- Student Leader Conservation Scholarship — made possible by Melville H. Cohee
The 2019 scholarship application deadline has passed.
Questions about SWCS scholarships? Contact 1.515.289.2331 ext. 112 or email email@example.com.
2018 Award and Scholarship Winners
View the Awards Program (PDF).