SWCS is a community of conservation professionals from a range of academic disciplines and many different public, private, and nonprofit institutions around the world. As a grassroots organization, SWCS depends on members at the local level to inform the community and inspire important conservation projects and partnerships. Strong chapters and involved, dedicated members ensure a future for SWCS and our natural resources.
Use the resources below the recruit and retain passionate chapter members.
- Membership made easy document
- Individual member benefits flyer
- Conservation Community Member Benefits - 230 level
- Conservation Community Member Benefits - 500 level
- Gift membership forms (membership gifted by chapter or individual)
Use the following flyers and graphics to recruit new members to SWCS. They’re broken into four categories to better target the interests of potential members. Print the flyers and distribute at your next event, or attach in a recruitment email blast. Add the graphics to your website, social media, and event presentations. You can use the text provided on these materials as talking points when discussing SWCS member benefits.
Learn more about how to implement these resources by watching the Chapter Leadership Training on Member Recruitment.
Recruitment flyers and materials:
- General Recruitment
- NRCS Recruitment
- Chapter Volunteer Recruitment
- Student and Early Career Recruitment
- Tips for Retaining Members
National SWCS provides recruitment and marketing materials to chapter leaders upon request. Please contact email@example.com to request chapter member lists.