Building a Chapter Website
Maintaining a chapter website is one of the best ways to attract, retain, and inform members. By developing a website, your chapter can:
- Allow easy access to information concerning upcoming events, workshops, and meetings for your members
- Make your chapter more visible to both members and nonmembers
- Post chapter newsletters, photos, and accomplishments
- Provide links to important resources for your members
- And much more! View the Iowa Chapter and the Hugh Hammond Bennett Chapter websites for ideas.
Resources for Designing Chapter Websites
When planning the design and navigation of your chapter website, please review and utilize the following materials. Branding materials can be utilized in email communications and other print or digital marketing graphics as well.
To help you make the most of promoting SWCS and to ensure a consistent look, feel, and tone for all promotional and informative materials, please use the following brand guidelines. The SWCS brand reflects the professionalism, innovation, and leadership spirit of the Society. By upholding these guidelines, you are upholding the promise of our important organization.
When designing your website, please use the logos and imagery files provided below. To request high quality images, contact publications, email@example.com.
- Logo (jpg, 150KB)
- Tagline (jpg, 81KB)
- Mountains header (jpg, 213KB)
- Mountains footer (jpg, 191KB)
- Blue sky (jpg, 108KB)
For further information, please contact our Director of Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphics for Websites and Social Media
Use the following graphics for your website and social media. You can pull text from these materials to create posts and website content. They’re broken into four categories to better target the interests of potential members. Learn more about how to implement these resources by watching the latest Chapter Leadership Training.