The Society Service Award is conferred on Society members for their service to their chapter or to the Society.
- Application and supporting documents are due by April 24, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- The nomination form is to be filled out and submitted electronically. All supporting materials are to be uploaded in the online application.
- All SWCS members are eligible for consideration, except members who have received a Fellow Award within the past five years.
- The nominee must have performed a distinguished service to their chapter or to the Society, which required exceptional time or effort.
- The award will not be given merely to recognize long membership in the Society or to honor a member's retirement.
- Nominations shall be made by completing and submitting the questionnaire.
- Each nominator may submit no more than one individual for this award.
- Applications should detail the specific accomplishments the nominee has made to their chapter or to the Society.
- Supporting materials are not required for this award.
- The SWCS Awards Committee will evaluate and rank nominations. Recommendations will be presented to the SWCS Board of Directors for final approval. No more than two awards will be presented annually.
Contact email@example.com or 515.289.2331 ext. 112.