The virtual 76th SWCS International Annual Conference is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect with a uniquely targeted group of conservation and environmental professionals. Becoming a sponsor gives you an affordable opportunity to market your products and services to a key audience and maximize your organization’s exposure. Put your brand in front of those who are directly involved in the decision-making process of purchasing products or those who influence prospective buyers and conservationists.
Sponsors provide the support to hold the event through a virtual platform and are vital to ensuring the success of the SWCS International Annual Conference. Allow us to help connect your organization with our audience of nearly a thousand conservation professionals.
SWCS is excited to engage with conservation professionals worldwide through a virtual event again this year! Here are a few reasons you should consider sponsoring this year’s event:
- An easy-to-use, virtual platform.
- An enhanced virtual exhibit hall experience to allow live interaction with attendees and a designated space to showcase our sponsors.
- A potential for greater reach. With a reduced registration fee and savings on travel and lodging, as well as the ability for attendees to tune in from their home or office, there is an expanded opportunity for participation.
- Live general and breakout sessions. All sessions will be recorded and accessible exclusively to attendees after the event.
- Virtual networking and social opportunities, as well as games and contests with prizes.
- Other enhanced features!
Sponsors will be recognized in the preliminary program if the sponsor contract and logo are received by April 2, 2021.
Download the Sponsor Guide for more information and to become a sponsor today!
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.