Below is an outline of the early registration fees if registered by July 15, 2020 for the 75th SWCS International Annual Conference. Registration will become available May 1, 2020.
Full Conference Registration Rates
- SWCS Member: $450
- Register and Join SWCS: $565
- Nonmember: $575
- Senior (65+): $350
- Full-Time Student: $250 (Includes a 12-month SWCS Student Membership)
- SWCS Member: $265
- Nonmember: $315
- Senior (65+): $200
- Full-Time Student: $130 (No Membership)
- Wednesday ONLY: $150
SWCS Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payments for conference fees, tours, meal functions, and activities must accompany registration and will be accepted in US funds only – credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) or check.
Providing a safe environment for our conference attendees is our top priority. We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are hopeful health risks will subside by the 75th SWCS International Annual Conference, July 26-29, 2020, in Des Moines, Iowa. We understand that making commitments to attend future events at this time is an extremely difficult decision, and we want to provide flexibility to potential attendees.
- SWCS will relay a final decision on the conference no later than June 19, 2020, to all registrants and potential registrants.
- If the decision announced on June 19, 2020, is to cancel the conference, all registrants will receive a full refund. No processing or late fees will be charged.
- If the decision announced on June 19, 2020, is to hold the conference, registrants will have until close of business on July 15, 2020, to cancel. A full refund will be issued. No processing or late fees will be charged.
- Due to contract commitments made to service providers, we are not able to offer refunds for conference registrations, workshops, tours, meal functions, or special event tickets after July 15, 2020 at this time. SWCS continues to explore opportunities with service providers to offer additional flexibilities and provide updates as they become available.