Donald A. Williams Soil Conservation Scholarship
The Donald A. Williams Soil Conservation Scholarship provides financial assistance to members of SWCS who are currently employed, but who wish to improve their technical or administrative competence in a conservation-related field through course work at an accredited college or through a program of special study.
- 11:59 PM Central on April 22, 2017
- At least one scholarship up to $1,000 is anticipated to be awarded in 2016.
An applicant must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Be a member of SWCS for at least 1 year at the time of the application due date, as recognized by headquarters,
- Have demonstrated integrity, ability, and competence in his or her work and possess skills gained through training or experience,
- Have completed at least one year of full-time employment in a natural resource conservation endeavor,
- Be currently employed in a natural resource-related field, and
- Show reasonable financial need.
* Members of the SWCS Awards Committee and their immediate families are not eligible.
Soil and Water Conservation Society
- The Society’s Awards Committee will evaluate and rank applications. Recommendations will be presented to the Board of Directors for final approval. Recognition of all scholarship recipients will be made at the Soil and Water Conservation Society International Annual Conference.
Email email@example.com or call us at 1-515-289-2331 ext. 114.